Twister vs Competition
- Significantly lower life cycle costs compared to conventional silica gel and glycol based systems.
- Near instant start-up – potential revenue improvement from on-demand trading?
- Minimal OPEX costs – since Twister does not have any rotating parts and has minimal maintenance (6-yearly tube inspection scheme), eliminating operator intervention requirements, OPEX costs are lower than for conventional technologies. No external heating required for Twister Gas Conditioning Package.
- Simple and reliable – ensuring a high guaranteed availability (>98%), enabling de-manned operation and improving safety performance.
- Small(er) footprint
- No fouling/poisoning of system resulting in replacement of dehydration bed (as for desiccants) and efficient turn down capability, fully process automation in control systems ensuring safer and more efficient operation.
- No downtime constraints due to utility equipment failures (glycol pumps, regen systems, etc)